A fun and easy cloud dough recipe that will lead to hours of sensory activity!
- 2 cups of corn starch
- 1 cup of baby lotion
- Food colouring (colour of choice)
- Mix the corn starch and lotion together in a large mixing bowl.
- Get the kids involved and mix by hand until you've reached the desired consistency.
- Separate the mixture into the amount of colours you intend to create.
- Add a few drops of food colouring to each dough ball.
- Work the colour through the dough until it's even
- Enjoy your sensory cloud dough!
Follow Essential Mama on Facebook for more activities, recipes and advice.